Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Really Should Not Be Allowed Out

Or if I am I should be properly supervised and allowed no where near anything that could be called even vaugely alcoholic!

I'm not a fan of New Years anyway. I think I should spend next years in a room, locked from the outside, in a Straight Jacket (this part will probs be true anyway) where I can do no harm andcause no trouble.

No. I'm not telling you what I did.

No, Lorna you are not allowed to tell either! That was strictest confidence. Charlie, I will tell you later. Believe me, however rubbish you were feeling yesterday - my news will have you laughing until next Christmas!

Moving on.

How was everyones Christmas???

Mine was so totally fabby that I can almost (but not quite) get over new year.

I got the best present ever. When I was a kid I used to watch the He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special. It was on every year about 8am and if I missed it I got really upset. They eventually stopped showing it but I stil used to check every year to see if it was on. Well I got it on DVD!!!! So totally freakin cool!!!!

For a proper review and pictures and all that go here. Seriously, go read. It's an awfully good review. Lots of pics and a sense of humour. What else do you need?

I'm freezing!!!

That doesn't really have anything to do with this post but I just thought I would mention it. I'm refusing to take my coat off til the heating kicks in.

Anyway - that is it for my first post of the new year. Hope you all had a smashing time for Christmas and New Year and that you didn't eat to many mince pies and get that weird mince pie affliction... You'll know it if you have it...

xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas was FAB glad you had a great time. Back to work tomorrow and I have a cold! Mike and I got the best prezzie ever - no more debt!


Su

Lorna's Ark said...

I had a great Christmas as you know new year was rubbish stupid phone!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell me what happened and who with Paula-tell me!!!

I had such a great Christmas and I am a smug biatch no more work it is fabulous darling.

woot said...

Don't forget the tv lorna, that blew up too...

Charlie, I will tell you when you are next online...

woot said...

Yeah, I did not get that...