Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So tired

Hello. My name is Paula and I am a Sims 2 addict.

The hardest part is admiting it. Or so I'm told.

It was a kind and thoughtful gift for Christmas from Lorna after she saw me get a ddicted to the version on my phone.

So now I can sit on my Laptop and play through the night.

I'm so tired.

I was up until gone 1am last night playing. My little Sim is turning out to be a little tramp. She has 2 on the go and wont be happy until she has another.

No Lorna, she is nothing like me.

I have found the cheat that lets me stop my Sim aging. Which is good because they don't look quite so good when they are old.

Not that I'm vain about my little Sims or anything.

Blatantly at college tonight and should go to bed afterwards but know I will be back with my little Sims, making them go to work (something I wish I didn't have to do), shop, wash, eat and everything else.

Must go now - It is getting on for work time and I should do something. Possibly make tea. Thats the other thing I am addicted to but cannot pin that one on Lorna...

xxx

7 comments:

woot said...

What?

Matt said...

ah...i myself was addicted to the original sims...those were good times....

admittedly i havent been quite as addicted to the sims 2, although it is a good game. must dig it out and give it another go at some point.

woot said...

I remember when all we had was Sim City and you knew nothing about the little people that lived in your world. Now we are spoilt for choice and can even have Sim Pets!

I may never leave the house again...

Matt said...

ive heard the guy who invented the sims has started another progect where you start off with a single celled organism and you can alter their environment to make them evolve. apparently its almost imposible to end up with the same results twice.

woot said...

The geek in me really wants that game...

Lorna's Ark said...

it you ur sim is completly you!!!tramp

woot said...

I'm not a tramp! No matter how many married men want me!