Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its just a lot of bollocks really...

Ok, my blog is turning into a load of jokes and me wittering about men.

The men thing is going well so here is another joke...

**************************************************

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike," the cop said. "Did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation and said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you've got there sir. Did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

**************************************************

Heh heh heh.

I'm loving stealing these jokes fgrom Maz, she is a very funny lady.

Back to the bloke thing. I'm kinda having a dilemma. I'm waiting for one guy to get himself sorted. Another guy is away at the moment. While I'm waiting for one to sort himself out I'm allowed to mess about with the other guy aint I?

When he is back though, obviously...

Cause the one I want I can't have. But there is nothing going on really at the moment so I wouldn't be cheating if I did find someone else for the moment.

Plus I pulled on Thursday and it was with niether of them so really I'm just turning in to a bit of a tramp.

Classy Tramp though *grin*

Who is having lots of fun!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no such thing as a classy tramp hussey

Anonymous said...

and you most definately aren't classey young lady.

You're a Brazen hussy.

Anonymous said...

and you most definately aren't classey young lady.

You're a Brazen hussy.

Anonymous said...

oops

Anonymous said...

You could have my blog instead all I do is moan and witter on about nowt nor summit-I'm crap me.

Hopefully I'll see you before Christmas dear. If not have a wonderful one.

xxx

woot said...

Ner ner ner ner ner!!!!

heh heh - Really don't blog about it though. I would be killed, and not by that person but by the other person!

Anonymous said...

And by another person too.

I would just laugh and joke about it though.