Thursday, July 06, 2006

How important IS a job anyway?

Surely I don't really need one?

Nearly had a fit when the Agency suggested one company to me. Know someone who works for them. Could just imagine the look on their face if I walked in on Monday morning.

It would not be a smile.

Pretty similar to the look of shock I got when I saw someone yesterday. Don't think that was gonna turn in to a smile either.

Gah, it was awful. I knew that if let myself I would have blurted everything out but no way I could do that and no way I wanted to do that, so I didn't.

Y'know. Women aren't that difficult.

You want us, then let us know. You don't want us, then just say. It's the being messed about by every guy we ever meet that pisses us off.

Right now I want to put everything in a box and seal it up. Unfortunately that does no good as eventually I will want to wear those trainers again. I could just go buy another pair I suppose.

Anyway, back to the job.

I have no idea what I really want to do. Well I do, but it involves marrying a very old millionaire and jetsetting my way around the world with various lovers in tow...

Not exactly the sort of job that is available very often I will wager.

Im currently babysitting, which is a crap job for someone over 15 so as I am a decade down the road from 15 I am not impressed.

Have the feeling that my reasons for coming back from Oz were mistakes and I should have just found reputable drug dealer who could sell me fantastic painkillers.

Yes, there were other reasons.

Anyway. I have a new joke of the day.

******************************************
The Big Guy

Mike goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this great big huge guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 lbs, 20 inch penis, testicles 3 lbs each, Turner Brown".

Mike gasps and just faints dead away and falls to the floor.

The big dude kneels down and brings him to, by slapping his face and shaking him. He asks, "Are you Ok??"

In a very weak voice Mike says, "Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?

The big dude says, "When I saw the curious look on your face, I just figured I'd give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. "I'm 7 feet tall, weigh 350 lbs, have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 lbs each, and my name is Turner Brown."

Mike said, "Oh, Thank God!!! I thought you said "Turn Around"!

******************************************

Right, well, I am wittering. Again. What I really need is a rant and that is something I cannot do in the privacy of my own blog as there are now people far to aware of it. So ranting will be put to one side and we shall just see what will happen.

Lots of drinking this weekend. Out with all the boys I used to have so much fun with. And Jo - but she isn't a boy... May see if I can actually take some pics this time.

Am just glad my phone can no longer do any damage!

1 comment:

Lorna's Ark said...

HEY!!! babysitting my kids is a fantastic job! plus it looks like you were on the internet all night anyway!!