Friday, May 26, 2006

Open to Offers

Well hello. This time from the oh so sunny UK!!!

Yes folks. I am home and am setting off on another search. This time I am not searching for something as simple as a tan. I am now looking for a job!

So, should any body be an employer out there, I am dedicated, responsible and will not sue for sexual harrassment!

Oh, also Lorna appears to not be speaking to me... May have something to do with my fake engagement. Hee hee hee.

See her blog link to the side for details.

Would like to say that he aint that bad. But i'm Biased. And cause he may read this...

2 comments:

Lorna's Ark said...

Your always open to offers you hussy!

woot said...

Yes. Well, should the offer be something along the lines of "here is a million pounds for doing a piss easy but interesting job" then I would...