Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sunshiney kinda day

Well hello again ratfans. Dontcha miss Roland?


Was at the beach yesterday and have very sunburnt ears. They are ridiculously red. Imagine these red ears on the side of a heart shaped face and you are just about there.

I am feeling very lucky today. May go put on the lottery or cross the road with out looking.

Have another temping job tomorrow. I think I must talk to much when in agencies as the work they send me to has nothing at all to do with what I can do. Tomorrow, I will be a database administrator. I don't actually know what a database is or how you administer it but I can't wait to see the look on the face of the blokie I am reporting to when he realises that!



Here are a couple of views of the gorgeous beach where I live. That is the very beach on which I got my beautiful ears...

When I get a photo of the cute life guard I sunbathe near I will post that to... ;D

2 comments:

Lorna's Ark said...

I think your completely mad!!!!
and *girl you make me tongue tied whenever you are near me* attemps to sing badly plus I think you have way too much free time on your hands!! he he

Lorna's Ark said...

Love the ears prephaps you could lend them to one of the crew! I htink they'd go perfect with arnies red and white gingham dress!