Monday, November 14, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeeep Pt II

Fancy waking up to this in the morning?



No? Me either. And yet that is the risk you run when in Sunny Oz.

Thankfully it was just a Huntsman. Apparently they are the labrador of the spider world.

Still wouldn't make me wanna put a collar on it and take it for a walk.

*shudders at thought of huge scary sider licking my hand and then running off to fetch a stick*







Have just finished a very good book. Well four very good books really. Thomas Harlan's Oath of Empire series is a must read. Not in the way that you must read the instructions on a fire extinguisher, but you must read these books.

They are an alternate history of the Roman Empire. In this Rome there are Wizards and Magic and evil men and evil not quite men.

The series titles are: The Shadow of Ararat, The Gate of Fire, Storm of Heaven and The Dark Lord. Plus it is still left open and I am dying for another.

Am now gonna move on to this

book. I have no idea what it is like but can you guess where I got the name of the blog? 10 points for the first correct answer. Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

Good pic eh? You can see where I was using the book to rest my drink...
You can't see it but this book is by David Corbett. Apparently it was his debut. Well if the debut od Thomas Harlan was anything to go by, this should be a cracker.

Have only just realised that Eric Sykes is in the new Harry Potter movie. Really have to go see that now.

I think I link to much...

No comments: