Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's Like Getting Caught, Naked, in a Hail Storm of Mint Imperials

This is what is written on the bottle of shower gel I currently possess. I wish to know who stood outside, naked, waiting for the unlikely event of a Mint Imperial hail storm to occur just so they could liken it to the showering experience.

And surely being caught, naked, in a Mint Imperial hail storm would actually hurt more than invigorate, cleanse and refresh?

Now I have showered using this shower gel and I would say that it is like being naked and covered in a tingly, mint scented shower gel, that gently cleanses and has matching accessories of shampoo, conditioner. But I am not in marketing.

It is possible that I am thinking about this to much.

I may also have said naked slightly to much for one post...

On a completely different topic I am going to Cambridge at the weekend. Obviously being dragged down by Lorna and it was in no way my idea. Not that Lorna needs persuading to go to Cambridge. I will be spending the weekend snuggled up with Lorna in the only spare room (hopefully I smell better than the last person she snuggled up to), trying to avoid Karl seeing me in the shower and possibly chatting up Lornas brother.

Shall also be meeting up with Alastair. Can't you just see me ending up with a bloke called Alastair? Although he is not the guy I will end up with as I have also set my heart upon ending up with a guy whose surname begins with "O".

It is a very silly and childish reason for this. I want my initials to say "PTO" obviously standing for "Please Turn Over".

11 comments:

Lorna's Ark said...

hey it was completely your idea to go man chasing! not mine! although could be persuaded!!

woot said...

Hmmm - anyone who knows me will realise that "it was in no way my idea" means "it was completely my idea"...

Though I will be taking the lockable pj's in case karl goes roaming in the night...

Lorna's Ark said...

ewwwww and who on earth thinks up this marketing ideas!!! I mean I wanna shower in mint imperials every day! now if it was chocolate that would be different and possible more sticky!

Lorna's Ark said...

oh and I just wanna say NAKED!!!

Anonymous said...

Naked, naked, naked.

woot said...

Mmmmmmmmm - naked...

We watch far to much tv. Although coupling is a really good show...

woot said...

Hmmm - I have no idea who ghost rider is but now I wanna try it...

Anonymous said...

Whats your middle name then?
Mrs P.T.O?

Matt said...

Ghost Rider. see also the film of same name starring Nic Cage to be released early next year.

call yourself a geek? :P

[throws mint imperials at paula, hoping the pre-sucked ones will stick]

woot said...

*picks sticky mint imperials out of her hair*

I would like to point out that I try not to call myself a geek its just the love of all things sci fi and libraryish does mean that I have sort of geekish charm. Quite like tht of Jarvis Cocker of Pulp fame who managed to get many celebs wearing really silly glasses. Though, hopefully, without the silly arse wiggling...

I really must post a new blog thingy - this one is so old now...

woot said...

well I have been very busy watching my new GREENWING DVD!!! COMPLETE SERIES 1 AND 2!!!

I love lorna...

I also love that we are so childish and over exciteable that I got my birthday present about 4 hours after she bought it!

Yay!