So not the best birthday I have had.
- On my actual birthday I had to tell my bestfriend that her Grandfather had died. Ths kinda made the whole celebratory feeling flee the building.
- Thursday I got rushed to A&E having been in vast amounts of pain.
- Friday I spent the whole day throwing up the painkillers they had given me on an empty stomach.
- Saturday I was slightly high on all the copious amount of drugs they sent me home with and did something I probably shouldnt have.
- Sunday I turned psycho (possibly the drug that made me do that, as they are mood mood altering and I am currently on more than double the dose I've ever been on before) and decided to be a bitch to anyone within speaking/ typing distance. Sorry guys.
- Monday (am) I cannot sleep. Hence the ranting at silly am.
Now you will all agree that my friend must have had a much worse weekend than I which makes all my feeling sorry for myself that much worse.
Just the fact that I was on my own for the most part when I was in A&E and then have seen an entire two people who I don't live with and have spent the vast majority of the weekend alone hasn't really helped my frame of mind.
Plus I don't have a book to take my mind off of everthing and am currently not allowed to drive. Apparently drivng while slightly drowsy, and on 4 different types of meds which can cause further drowsiness, is not a good idea.
I'm just dying to get out of the house!!! I have total cabin fever!
The only good thing I can say about the whole experience is that I got Friday off and am not going in tomorrow as I am gonna bug my Rheumatologist in to figuring what the hell was wrong with me and wether my arthritis has now spread in to my diaphram and weather it is gonna cause such agony again?
The downside of this is that I am probably gonna be on my own again.
Will also try and get him to give me something for it which will not have me back in hospital and will allow me to drive again so I can go somewhere. I don't care where. The way I feel this second I would gladly jump in the car and just keep going until I was far enough away to scream out all my frustrations without anyone hearing and thinking I had turned back in to the psycho from earlier.Right. I think that is enough self pity. Please feel free to disregard this babble as the rantings of an insane woman.
Normal service should resume shortly.