Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bollocks

Haven't been taking my meds. Oopsie!

Only been 2 days but I am currently feeling like shit! Aint no way I am taking them now as I will never get to sleep if I do. Then again sleeping isn't easy when suffering from withdrawel so it may be a case of buggered if I do and buggered if I don't!

Was also having that 4am feeling again this morning. Woke up and half past bloody 2! I'm soooooooooo knackered!

My own fault - felt that it was far to cold to venture out of my nice snug bed and fetch painkillers so just lay there with a headache. No the best way to get to sleep.

On the plus side I have Shari back. Shari is fab. I totally wish I could write like her but I get bored and tend to lose interest in what I am writing. If I could work it like I was reading the stuff, instead of writing it, and had no idea what was gonna happen it would be ok, but as I figure out in my own head the entire story I already know the ending so I tend to wander off and do something else!

Go read her blog. Then petition the BBC to give her a staff writers job. If there is such a job. I may have made it up...

Gonna go. My back aches so I was gonna lay in a hot bubble bath for a couple of hours until my skin goes pruney but Lorna is on her way over now to scupper my plans...

Lets hope that I remember my meds tomorrow and am in a far nicer mood. I cannot remember the terminology I used but I was very harsh about someone on dear Charlie's blog earlier and it may have been a slight over reaction...

No comments: