Saturday, April 29, 2006

God I wish my phone had a camera on it*!

I was at a bus stop yesterday and a guy getting on the bus before mine was wearing *takes deep breath* a Shell Suit!

Now, forgive me if I am wrong, weren't they outlawed before the 90's even got in to view? Or by '95 at least?

What on earth was he thinking? Why would anyone do that to themselves? You open yourself up to a barrage of jokes at your expense!

Mebbe it is just in Australia that they are still allowed...

On another note I am addicted to the Australian Big Brother. The people in the house seem so much nicer than the people they get on the UK version. There is one guy who cracks me up, he is just in there to have a laugh. He has been appointed as a "mole" by BB and when he found out about this he had the biggest and most evil grin on his face! Now he is telling anyone who will listen that he was in a Mathematical Clult! What the smeg is a Mathematical Cult!???!

The cult thing has nothing to do with his mole status.

There is a gorgeous outback farmer (David) who hid his gayness for a few days but came out eventually. He hid it long enough for one of the girls to become truly enamoured with him so she was all upset and feeling very daft when he opened his closet door. He then had the first snog in the house with Tilly. A girl. Worst gay bloke ever! Lol. Apparently it was just a random thing with no meaning but it did look very messy...

Last one to be mentioned is a cute surfer lad called Jamie. He is 22 and such a little sweetie. He has all the girls crying on his shoulder and he is ooooooo nice. Currently he should be worried about falling in to the "Special Man Friend" trap where he can pull no one because they are to good friends but, phroar! I wouldnt kick him out of bed for eating biscuits! Or doing anything at all for that matter!

Guy I pulled at the weekend didn't call so I am a hag again but the guy I met for coffee did but I don't want him. Im a fussy bugger.

Home soon, yay!




*Did have a phone with a camera on it for about 2 weeks but couldn't work the bloody thing so didn't keep it...

4 comments:

Lorna's Ark said...

trust you to fancy gay guy I guess you wouldn't be you if you liked the straight non religious ones!!! and I see your yay and raise you to a yippeeeeee and a SHES COMING HOME, SHES COMING HOME, SHES COMING, PAULAS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!

woot said...

Im worried about how many times you wrote "Paula's Coming" in that post...

Lorna's Ark said...

SHES COMING HOME!!!!

woot said...

Oh get over it or I shall stay!