Friday, March 02, 2007

So, It's Friday Night

Am I out dancing with friends?

Am I having dinner with cute guy?

Am I suggled up with my beau, watching a movie and being snuggly?

Am I even soaking in hot bubble bath with glass of wine and good book?

No.

I am sitting on a friends sofa. Babysitting her kids, a hobby most people are to old for by the age of 16.

Cannot even say I am waiting for a fella to come over and entertain me as I haven't seen him in a week so haven't been able to mention I would have the house to myself.

Annoying in the biggest possible way!

So I am going to amuse myself by editing Lorna's pc so there is a big scary cock on her desktop when she next signs in!

Mwah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah etc...

2 comments:

charlie said...

hahahahahaha-get you babysitting. You must really love kids then babe.

Teehee.

My bro said when I arrived at his house that I should have brought you with me (and Lorna) and we could have all gone out round town togethe.

woot said...

Bit late to mention it when you are already there. We kinda need notice...

Muppetry!