Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh James

I met James Cracknell yesterday!

Had absolutely no idea who he was until I actually met him (turns out he is an Olympic Gold medal winner for paddling about in little boats and an OBE).

He is soooooooooooooooooo good looking.

And I had my photo taken with him! I'm such a rabid fan girl.

When I get it put on my pc will post it here cause he is soooo yummy! I also feel I must share with you all that he has his arm round me!

*swoon*

Going now to check my emails and see if I have the pic yet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't know who he was until yesterday.

Although I am a ikle bit jealous-he's lovley.

I'd eat him on toast.

Lorna's Ark said...

met seen him or know who he is !! see yumminess on my blog!!!

woot said...

that is nearly as bad as just writing comment lorna...

Anonymous said...

Well said.