Friday, February 02, 2007

Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we could all do with a little calm.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started".

So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished. And before leaving the house I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how bloody good I feel.

4 comments:

woot said...

Haven't got time at the moment. Will sit and have a proper blog about moving house traumas when I have time to do it properly!

Lorna's Ark said...

you dont like chocolate!!!

woot said...

I dont like Baradi Breezers either, it's a joke you muppet!

woot said...

That should read Bacardi....